Frequent Asked Questions
1. How do I get advice on Nicerr?
Nicerr is the fastest way to get expert advice from top professionals. This is how it works:
- Fill a simple form to let us know what/who you are looking for.
- Get adviser suggestions tailored to your requirements.
- Select an adviser, pick a time & pay the meeting fee to get the meeting invite.
2. What kind of advice can I get?
- Business advice – for entrepreneurs & business owners looking to start or grow their ventures
- Career advice – for students looking to begin their professional journeys, as well as working professionals looking for advice on career growth or transitions
- Mentoring – based on your specific needs and situation
- Advice for personal & professional development
3. I can contact professionals by email or LinkedIn. How is Nicerr different?
With Nicerr, you can get the meeting scheduled within 48 hours without the uncertainty and frustration involved with unanswered emails or LinkedIn requests. Moreover, we match you with the right adviser(s) based on your requirements, so you don’t have to spend time researching multiple profiles.
We save you all the hassle for a small fee that benefits a good cause. Isn’t that amazing? 🙂
4. What if you don't have an adviser that fits my requirements?
But if we don’t have an adviser that matches your requirements, we will source one for you. We have done that before and it worked out great. Helping you succeed is what we do!
Fee, payment & tax receipts
1. How much is the meeting fee?
Meeting fee typically varies from $29 to $49 for a 30-min video call, depending on advisers’ expertise & experience.
Recommendations are free; you only pay if you want to confirm the meeting.
2. What portion of fee goes to charity?
For each meeting, Nicerr charges only 10% of the meeting fee (subject to $5 minimum) to cover expenses related to payment processing, donations & administration. The remaining amount is transferred to the charity of advisers’s choice.
3. Will I get a tax receipt?
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
We can accept credit cards, or email transfers for residents of Canada. No debit cards, cash or cheques.
5. Is my payment information safe?
6. What is the cancellation & refund policy?
We offer full refund if the person you booked a call with doesn’t show up.
We offer partial refund if you cancel the meeting more than 48 hours prior to scheduled time. In this case, $10 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount paid.
We offer no refund if you cancel the meeting within 48 hours of scheduled time, or if you don’t show up for the meeting.