Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get advice on Nicerr?
Nicerr is the fastest way to get expert advice from top professionals. This is how it works:
- Fill a simple form to let us know what/who you are looking for.
- Get advisor suggestions tailored to your requirements.
- Select an advisor, pick a time & pay the meeting fee to get the meeting invite.
2. What kind of advice can I get?
If you are an entrepreneur or business owner looking to start or grow your venture, you have come to the right place. You can use Nicerr to get advice related to technology, marketing, operations, sales, growth, fundraising, international expansion, strategy, finance, and so on.
Whatever your needs may be, we can help you connect with someone great. Give us a try.
3. I can contact professionals by email or LinkedIn. How is Nicerr different?
A lot of people do not reply to emails, or accept connection requests from people they don’t know. Moreover, connecting with someone on LinkedIn may not translate into a meeting.
With Nicerr, you can get the meeting scheduled within 48 hours without the uncertainty and frustration involved with unanswered emails or LinkedIn requests. Moreover, we match you with the right advisor(s) based on your requirements, so you don’t have to spend time researching multiple profiles.
We save you all the hassle for a small fee that benefits a good cause. Isn’t that amazing? 🙂
4. What if you don't have an expert or advisor that fits my requirements?
We have a lot of advisors from a variety of domains and functions, so the chances of this happening are really low.
But if we don’t have an advisor that matches your requirements, we will source one for you. We have done that before and it worked out great. Helping you succeed is what we do!
Fee, payment & tax receipts
1. How much is the meeting fee?
Meeting fee is $49 for a 45-min video call.
Recommendations are free; you only pay if you want to confirm the meeting.
2. What portion of fee goes to charity?
For each meeting, Nicerr charges only $5 to cover expenses related to payment processing, donations & administration. The remaining amount is transferred to the charity of advisors’s choice.
3. Will I get a tax receipt?
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
We can accept credit cards, or email transfers for residents of Canada. No debit cards, cash or cheques.
5. Is my payment information safe?
6. What is the cancellation & refund policy?
We offer full refund if the person you booked a call with doesn’t show up.
We offer partial refund if you cancel the meeting more than 48 hours prior to scheduled time. In this case, $10 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount paid.
We offer no refund if you cancel the meeting within 48 hours of scheduled time, or if you don’t show up for the meeting.