Code of Conduct
We understand the importance of keeping the platform safe & secure for all users. We, therefore, require all users of the platform – advice seekers, mentees, advisers and mentors to read and follow our Code of Conduct:
- I will be respectful, courteous and understanding of other person’s time, views and opinions.
- I will not use any personal remarks, or any kind of language/comments that may be derogatory to any person or community.
- I understand that either party can leave the meeting/call at any time, if the Code of Conduct is not followed.
- I understand that I can be removed from the platform if I do not follow the Code of Conduct on purpose.
- I am responsible for my own actions. I will not hold the platform (“Nicerr”) or the other party responsible for any actions resulting from discussion during the meeting.
Thanks for your support and understanding.